Tea is an aromatic beverage that is consumed all over the world. In England, Afternoon tea is quite famous. While in the rest of the world it is sipped throughout the day. The beverage is prepared by combining hot water, sugar, milk, herbs, and tea leaves.
The tea itself can be used in the form of leaves or powder. You can also dip a tea bag in your favorite mug for a quick sip. The taste of this drink depends on tea quality and preparation.
Types Of Tea
Tea is consumed in different forms using diverse recipes. The preparation technique, as well as the ingredients, are equally important. Otherwise, the drink would be tasteless and bland. Some of the popular tea categories are green tea, black tea; white, yellow, and oolong tea.
Tea is next only to coffee in popularity around the world. Spicy tea is also consumed by mixing a variety of herbs and spices. This healthy beverage uses ingredients like cinnamon, ginger, and mint. Fruity, sweet tea flavors include chocolate, caramel, honey, cranberry and blueberry.
Tea And Honey
Honey is a healthy and nutritious golden-colored natural sweetener. It can be used as a replacement for sugar in your next cup. The honey 's natural sweetness adds a distinct flavor to the tea. A very popular recipe combines tea with the right amount of honey and lemon juice.
Honey is rich in calories and it can be consumed on its own. It is also mixed with a hot cup of water to prepare a refreshing drink. However, The favorite pairing of honey is definitely with tea leaves. The beverage has a rejuvenating effect on the body and mind.
- The tea tastes better due to the natural sweetness provided by honey.
- Green tea and honey is a health drink that is a favorite of fitness freaks.
- The aromatic flavor helps you fight bad breath and mouth odor.
- The skin tone improves and your face also becomes fresh and lively.
- The sweet drink helps in removing body toxins and fights acne.
- It makes you mentally alert by improving brain functioning.
- The bone muscles become stronger and you become fitter.
- The beverage can also reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- A mix of proper diet, exercise and honey keep cholesterol in check.
- The natural drink rejuvenates skin cells and fights hair fall.
Honey is rich in antioxidants which strengthen the immune system. You can fight off diseases with greater vigor. The natural sweetener is also a rich source of energy. You will feel re-invigorated after consuming a cupful.